Drink a glass of lemon water every morning? This is what happens to your body if you did it every day …
In this way you are simply doing something good for your body
I have found out how I can easily do something good for my body every day. I do this by drinking a glass of lemon water, first of all, every morning before I can enjoy my beloved cup of coffee. And I want to tell you one thing: That should mean something if I do it voluntarily!
Drinking lemon water has many health benefits. The main reason I have a glass of this miracle cure first thing every morning is that it helps me cleanse my liver. I support you in this way to work at an optimal level. At the same time, the enjoyment also benefits my kidneys and the function of my digestive tract also benefits from it. The best thing is to try it out yourself and I promise you, you will feel better and your body will thank you for it!
Top 5 – Best Real Estate Lawyers in New York City
Top 5 – Best Civil Lawyers in New York City
How and when you should drink the lemon water
Every morning, before you consume anything else, you should drink a glass of purified, warm water with one or two drops of lemon oil or, alternatively, a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice on an empty stomach.
Why you should drink lemon water every morning
1. Cleansing the Liver By drinking lemon water, the body produces more enzymes that allow the body to cleanse itself and flush out unwanted toxins.
2. Reduced Inflammation Lemon water is great for joints and pain because it helps reduce inflammation in the body. Also, due to the high anti-inflammatory properties of lemon, it is effective for respiratory infections, inflamed tonsils, and sore throats.
3. Increases the absorption of hydrates Water with lemon is full of electrolytes, which make more calcium, magnesium, and potassium available to your body.
4. Aids digestion Lemon contains acid that aids digestion in the secretion of digestive juices and thus helps to naturally stimulate bowel movements.
5. Reduce weight Lemon stimulates the metabolism and contains pectin, which suppresses cravings.
6. Alkalizes the body Thanks to the alkaline effect of lemon, the drink helps the body in the fight against diseases. Studies also show that an alkalized body is able to lose weight faster and better.
7. Lowers Blood Pressure A daily dose of lemon water helps reduce high blood pressure by up to 10 percent and helps cleanse blood vessels and arteries.
8. Makes for better skin Water moisturizes the skin, plumps it up, and reduces wrinkles. The vitamin C contained in lemon cleanses the skin and ensures a radiant complexion.
9. Helps Prevent Depression Lemon water is rich in potassium. Anxiety and depression are often associated with low blood potassium levels.
10. Relieves Heartburn Drink half a glass of water with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice (or two drops of lemon essential oil) to reduce heartburn quickly.
11. Helps fight cancer As already mentioned, lemon has an alkalizing effect. Studies have shown that cancer cannot thrive in high pH (alkalized).