Trying to find a Psychiatrist in Los Angeles near you? Searching for the best Psychiatrists in Los Angeles, California has to offer? If you find yourself in a situation where finding the best Los Angeles Psychiatrists gets difficult, Then you have come to the right place.
The well-researched list on this page is for finding a list of Psychiatrists / Child and adolescent psychiatry and psychotherapy / Psychologists specialists ranking in your city/area. It is a very difficult task to decide the actual ranking of Psychiatrists but yes we can say our team tried to make some trends so that for patients, it will be easy to make decisions. The final decision will be yours to decide which Psychiatrist will be best for your treatment. You can get a list of the best Psychiatrists near me using this page. So be tuned with this page to get all information in the field of Psychiatry.
You May Also Like:
Below is a list of the top and leading Psychiatrists in Los Angeles, California. To help you find the best Psychiatrists located near you in Los Angeles, we put together a below list based on Google reviews and testimonials of patients, complaints, history, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost, and general excellence. Please check these out before you go ahead and book аn appointment elsewhere!. You deserve only the best Psychiatrists in CA!.
Los Angeles’s Psychiatrists:
Here are the top-rated Psychiatrists in Los Angeles, CA specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of a mental illness are:
- David Brian Wexler, MD
- Julie M. Hall, MD
- Dr. Adam Cotsen
- Michael T Ingram MD
- Kira Stein MD
|Sr.No||Psychiatrist Name||Contact No||Address||Website|
David Brian Wexler, MD
|+13108183821||10850 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1260, Los Angeles, CA 90024, United States||www.davidwexlermd.com|
Julie M. Hall, MD
|+14243165016||10850 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024, United States||www.juliemhallmd.com|
Dr. Adam Cotsen
|+13106598640||116 N Robertson Blvd Suite 908, Los Angeles, CA 90048, United States||www.dradam.net|
Michael T Ingram MD
|+12132778372||8271 Melrose Ave Suite 110, Los Angeles, CA 90046, United States||michaeltingram.com|
Kira Stein MD
|+13105296051||433 N Camden Dr #600, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, United States||www.westcoastlifecenter.com|
If you have a Psychiatrist or you know other Psychiatrists in Los Angeles, California that should be featured on this list, please submit your details here and we will review your submission.
If you believe to have discovered a mistake on this page, please don’t hesitate to inform us about it via the contact us page.
What is psychiatry?
Psychiatry is a medical specialty that deals with the diagnosis and therapy of mental (emotional) illnesses. The expert in psychiatry understands mental disorders as pathological impairment of behavior, perception, thinking, and/or feeling.
In the case of mental illness, the processing of the experience or the relationships with people in the environment (social relationships) can also be disturbed.
Which diseases are treated by psychiatrists?
The list of mental illnesses treated by a specialist in psychiatry and psychotherapy or in a clinic for psychiatry and psychotherapy is long. These include, for example, the following disorders and diseases:
- Alcohol addiction (alcoholism) and other harmful addictive behavior
- Anxiety disorder: general anxiety or fear of certain objects or situations
- Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is characterized by impulsiveness and instability in terms of interpersonal relationships and self-image
- Among the eating disorders include bulimia (bulimia addiction), anorexia, binge-eating disorder (binge eating), and the food craving
- Burnout Syndrome: a state of emotional exhaustion
- Chronic headache
- Depression manifests itself through negative moods as well as loss of joy, drive, etc.
- Psychotraumatology deals with the psychological consequences of trauma, such as post-traumatic stress disorder, the severe stressful events that preceded
- Psychosis is a serious disorder with loss of realism; this includes schizophrenia, which can manifest itself through disorders, for example in the area of perception and thinking (such as delusions)
- Somatoform disorders are disorders that cannot be adequately explained by an organic cause, such as the somatoform pain disorder
- Stress-related illnesses
- Suicidal behavior
- In obsessive-compulsive disorder (formerly also called obsessive-compulsive disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and anankastic neurosis), the patient feels an inner urge to do or think something specific
Which treatments/therapies are used in psychiatry?
A mental disorder is treated either by a resident specialist in psychiatry and psychotherapy or in a clinic for psychiatry and psychotherapy.
There is no single therapy for the treatment of mental illnesses. Although there may be scientific recommendations for certain directions of therapy, the decision as to which therapy best suits which patient must be made depends on the respective situation.
Disclaimer: Content on the page is just for your information, not for any kind of advice given by BusinessIdeasUSA.com. So this website does not take any kind of responsibility regarding the content. If you feel that provided content is not correct, Please Report an issue, we will correct it manually.